A few of the papers I have authored appear on this page. My google scholar page offers a longer list.
- How to Increase Global Wealth Inequality for Fun and Profit elaborates on the trading strategy that is likely a primary cause of recent increased wealth inequality.
- Information, Impact, Ignorance, Illegality, Investing, and Inequality notes a mechanism that likely contributed significantly to growing wealth inequality over the past two decades.
- Figuring out a handshake (first published in the Feb 2017 edition of Physics World) explains why you do not have the wealth you think you have.
- A picture of individual wealth in the United States provides a physicist's look at the distribution of wealth circa 2008.
- A Quantitative Measure of Experimental Scientific Merit proposes an explicit measure for quantifying the scientific merit of completed and proposed experiments.
- A Quantitative Measure of Theoretical Scientific Merit extends this measure to theoretical research, and constructs a total measure of scientific merit.
- A videotaped seminar presentation shows common questions and reactions to the idea.
- Capitalist Science extends the scientific measure to the global economy.
- This thinking eventually led to Blunt Honesty, Incentives, and Knowledge Exchange, a fully privatized mechanism for knowledge exchange.
- This mechanism is The Solution to Science's Replication Crisis.